Web
Conference reflection Week 1
Today I attended
the first web conference of the class. I
always like to go to the first one, as I find that it clears up questions and
helps get rid of the stress that I usually have at the start of a new course.
Even though this
is a new course, I do have a comfort level in having Dr. Abernathy from a
previous course, and I am familiar with her teaching style. Dr. Abernathy jumped right in this morning
answering questions for all of the new faces (it is the start of a new semester). At one point I saw so many new people that I
was worried that I was no longer with my classmates that I have grown
accustomed to seeing these last 5 courses.
Luckily, I did see some familiar people.
The web
conference this morning seemed pretty straightforward in talking about the
overview of the course, looking over the week 1 and week 2 assignments, talking
about the discussion board for this week, as well as the group project and
readings.
Despite
everything, I still have some nervousness because this is a new course and I
want to do my very best. Dr. A has made
herself available for questions almost anytime, my IA is fantastic, and my
classmates are always an incredible resource.
I hope that I can keep my momentum going and finish strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment