Thursday, July 4, 2013

EDLD 5363 Wk 5 Final Reflections

During the course I went to several of the web conferences.  I made it a point to go to the first one so that I would have something to compare when making my last reflection. I found that during the first web conference that I had nervous energy in not know what to expect from the class, and just trying to figure out the assignments before me.  I did like the fact that I was able to interact My instructor, as well as my classmates.  Even though I have some previous video production experience, it was a little scary in the fact that I knew that this class was a whole different animal so to speak.  I tried to ask as many questions as I could think of, and I am sure that I probably drove my Instructor to the brink of insanity.

My last web conference that I attended was on June the 28th.  I actually was attending on my cellphone while driving to Bandera Texas to unplug for lack of a better term.  By this point I had time to settle in, and had joined a great group project.  It is really cool that I can use blackboard and adobe connect on my cellphone. This web conference seemed much more stress free.  Instead of asking questions, I did more listening so I could pick up some last minute tips on how to finish my final project.  I am sure that my level of comfort probably had something to do with the fact that we were almost finished with the class, and that I had a better understanding of my direction.  The only thing that I found difficult about the web conferences was that some of them were in the mornings.  I do wish that they had all been in the evening, which would have worked better with my schedule.
If you are interested in viewing my group project, you can do that here:




 Creative Commons License

Signore Fractioneri vs The Denominator Pizza Pie by
 Becky Brandon, Lindsay Matlock, James Coates, Joseph Cantu, Scott January

No comments:

Post a Comment